If you love eggs and other fried delicacies like I do, you need to get your own best non-stick pan from the best there is in the market. Not just getting any brand but the one that will serve your purpose. Maybe, you are yet to pick one or you have tried several non-stick pans in the market but haven’t been so lucky, we have prepared an all-encompassing detail on the best non-stick pan to aid your decision so read on and make an informed choice today.
In A Hurry? This Is The Best:
- Utilizes a stone-derived coating from Germany that is 100% free of APEO, GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
- Eco-friendly pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without risk of exposure to these controversial chemicals.
- Features a hardened scratch-resistant coating that is super easy to clean.
- Interior of pan made out of durable heavy-gauge aluminum, with a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves.
- Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle that is reinforced to the pan via 3 solid rivets.
When you see the word “non-stick” associated to cookware, it simply means that no matter what you fry in it, there will be no case of the food sticking to the pan. This is one good thing about using the non-stick pan. It has a surface coating that is responsible for that thereby making cooking a neat affair. Not just cooking, but washing as well. Of course! If the food didn’t stick, you can wash it in just a few seconds.
Apart from this, non-stick pans are safe to use because they don’t react to acids like wine or tomatoes. They also make cooking very easy and economical because they take less fat to fry your food. You don’t need to spend that additional money on oil.
Also, if you want cooking to be fast, a lighter pan will be the best choice because it will heat very fast. One big disadvantage is that your pan may not last long. So the choice of a heavier pan that last long should be your priority. The only setback with this is that; heavier pans tend to be slow in heating, but they are worth using although it may cost an extra cash. Well, it will be worth it after all, if your pan heats very fast and burns your food, what’s the gain?
Another thing that will encourage you to get a slow heating pan is when you consider the health benefits. Yes! A very hot non-stick pan can release toxic chemicals that are harmful to health and have been known to kill birds. So you need to use them under a low temperature. [Read more…] about Best Non Stick Pan Review