- Original Hand Held Meat Tenderizer: Reduces cooking time by up to 40%...
- Commercial Meat Tenderizer: The meat tenderizer has double sided...
- Steak Tenderizer, Meat Tenderizer: Achieve better cooking results from...
- 48 Blade Meat Tenderizer: Enhances any type of meat, including but not...
- Jaccard Original Meat Tenderizer: The tenderizer is made from the...
Meat-lovers across the globe, listen up!
How much do you adore meat?
If the answer is no less than ‘so much’ then I think you should be introduced to the best meat tenderizer tool that you can use while cooking with love!
And while I’m fully aware that there are a lot of tools that you can use to tenderize slabs of meat when cooking, it’s only fair that I share my personal thoughts about the best.
I am a certified meat-fanatic myself and had my fair share of sad and pathetic experiences when it comes to tenderizing meat. I’ve had perhaps one pathetic experience. Okay, maybe three.
Okay, yes, maybe even more than I’m willing to admit. It was a tough time for me. Not only its tendency to drain you out during cooking time but the frustration that comes along can be quite a deal-breaker in the kitchen.
The good news is it doesn’t have to be like that anymore—those sad kitchen moments are now over for me. It could be the same for you as well.
What’s my secret for tenderizing meat cuts easy?
Well, after my fair share of difficulties in tenderizing, I figured why not do my own non-creepy but very detailed research?
And so I did.
I picked out the five of the bests when it comes to meat tenderizing and I’ve compared them to figure out which one actually deserves to be the ultimate winner.
At first, it was a bit confusing because when you’ve had the worst experience, anything advanced would definitely make the cut. And needless to say, I was once that desperate for knight in shining armor that basically comes in the exact form of a meat tenderizer.
And boy was I glad to finally found one.
When you’re faced with a decision that would alter your life in the kitchen, it could be hard to decide when all of the meat-tenderizing tools are this promising.
Well, one way to find out—let’s take a closer look.
Five Best Meat Tenderizers Reviews 2019
|Name||Price||Material||Weight in lbs.|
|#1 Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer (Editor's Choice)||$$||ABS Plastic||0.75 lbs.|
|#2 Meat Claws + Tenderizer Mallet Tool||$$||Stainless Steel||0.88 lbs.|
|#3 iPerfect Kitchen 56 Blades Meat Tenderizer||$$||Stainless Steel||0.95 lbs.|
|#4 Norpro 18/10 Ultimate Meat Pounder Tenderizer 26Oz Hand Washing||$||Stainless Steel||1.63 lbs.|
|#5 Meat Tenderizer Mallet Tool||$||Stainless Steel||0.95 lbs.|
Now, let’s discuss both the advantages and disadvantages among these meat tenderizer tools and figure out how they become the top contenders in the list.
The fifth on the list is the Meat Tenderizer Mallet Tool. It’s considered as one of the best by the shoppers and the number of positive reviews says it all. It’s dishwasher-safe so you get to just put it in there and let the dishwasher do the work.
The package comes with a manual hammer pounder especially for chicken steak pork and veal. Another great thing is that your hands can never slip holding it because it’s got a non-slip silicone handle so you can just pound away without any worries of dropping to tool due to your slippery hands.
It has good qualities and pretty easy to deal with but it has a tiny bit of flaw when it comes to the most important factor for me—the cleaning requirement.
Third in the count is iPerfect Kitchen 56 Stainless Steel Blades Meat Tenderizer with Cleaning Brush, which is actually very durable when it comes to the quality materials used to assemble this product. It has not just 51… not even 52… but 56 ultra-sharp blades to better break down collagen fibers and tenderize meat cuts. Is that cool or what ?
This product almost got the number one spot. Meat Claws Tenderizer Mallet Tool with a non-slip silicone handle is pretty cool because raw meat cuts could be really greasy to handle and the moist would just stick on your hands and getting a good grip on meat tenderizer is important in the process. It could be a whole lot messier if you can’t get a good control on your tenderizer.
Come closer and meet the best.
Puns and tenderized meat are two of my most favorite things.
Alright, well, have you met the Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer? If the answer is no, there’s absolutely no reason to fret because you’re still a great cook. But hey, let’s make you better!
It’s universally known that you can use just about anything to tenderize meat but if it’s perfection that you’re after then it pays off to know, get the hang of, and eventually use the best yet to make your life breezier.
Imagine having more time to spend with your family or do the things you love because cooking—specifically tenderizing meat—doesn’t have to be such time-consuming? And, well, what’s great about the Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer, you ask?
All those and more!
Now, just to make things even clearer, why don’t we compare it with other high-quality meat tenderizer tools once more just so we can fully understand how it got its title as ‘the best’? Shall we?
How Jaccard Beats Them All
If you’re still not convinced yet—totally understandable being meticulous with this kind of kitchen tool—here are Jaccard’s final cards.
Alright, here’s one.
Did you know that it’s possible to have the tenderized meat evenly cooked without so much hassle on your end? Yes, I didn’t believe that easily myself, but it’s possible. No matter the thickness of the meat, you can avoid having portions over or undercooked. Yes, it’s possible to be fair to the edges and center of the meat.
I mean, how cool is that?
Not to mention, you’d be one of those huge number of pleased customers who risked trying out Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer and couldn’t be happier with the results. It’s knowing that others have tried and tested it, too, and that the product that you’re about to give chance to is reliable and efficient. And while some can promise almost the same service, it pays off to invest your money in a product like the Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer.
If you ask me why I highly recommend Jaccard instead of anything else, and I’m considering this as Jaccard’s final card—the reason is sole and simple; because you deserve quality above expectation.
And for me, the Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer was able to surpass the expectations I formulated in my head when I first heard about a meat tenderizer tool. I couldn’t have been content with anything a little less but I’ve got to say, Jaccard didn’t let that happen.
What Do You Get With The Best?
- It saves your wallet from spending too much on expensive cuts just so you could serve good meat dish on that dining table. There’s no need to braise the meat cuts because the tough fiber muscles had already been broken down.
- It’s good for the health since you’d be starting to opt for the less expensive cuts, which have less cholesterol content. I mean, how cool is that?
- Less stress in the kitchen—imagine in it. Think of a kitchen where you don’t have to keep hammering meat. Close your eyes if you have too. Got the picture up in your head? Now, imagine if that’s your kitchen. Cool, huh?
- It works well when you’re preparing to fry or boil meat. It makes things a lot easier.
What’s the Catch?
- Overusing the meat tenderizer tool can make the meat’s consistency mushy. So better keep this in mind.
- After-use cleaning and touch up is always necessary.
But as they say, not all things are perfect. There could be some flaws here and there but as long as the benefits are way more than the opposite then you know you got something good.
How to Spot the Best Meat Tenderizer Tool
There are pretty easy ways to spot the best meat tenderizer if you’re looking for one. Just make sure to check these points and you’re good:
- Is it easy to clean up and reuse? I can’t stress enough how I value this factor when looking for the best tenderizer tool.
- Is it easy to use and saves time preparing tenderized meat before cooking?
- Is the material used for the product safe to use and does it contribute to the whole preparation more than the usual meat tenderizer tools?
- Are the reviews from previous buyers good? And lastly, is the price reasonable for the quality features it comes with?
If the answers to this simple checklist are pleasing enough then I suggest you found the right one. The good news is you don’t have to search all over the internet to find the best one; the Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer has all these good features and more.
Imagine having a good meat tenderizer for a reasonable price and never have to struggle tenderizing meat again? It saves you time, gives you more cooking points, and saves you money.
Sound tempting, huh? Believe me, I know.
Your preferences could be different when it comes to buying the best but if you’re looking for the cream of the crop and the most useful yet then the Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer is what you’re looking for. Because at the end of the day, quality beats everything; it has and always will.
You and the people you cook for deserve the best meat dishes you could possibly prepare and the best meat tenderizer tool can help you achieve that level of expertise in the kitchen without having to break the bank and with fewer experiences in the kitchen.
That definitely sounds like a win/win, don’t you think?
Feel free to check it out at let me know what you think about it on the comment section below.
- 1 Five Best Meat Tenderizers Reviews 2019
- 2 Meat Tenderizer Mallet Tool
- 3 Norpro 18/10 Ultimate Meat Pounder Tenderizer 26Oz Hand Washing
- 4 iPerfect Kitchen 56 Blades Meat Tenderizer
- 5 Meat Claws + Tenderizer Mallet Tool
- 6 Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer
- 7 How Jaccard Beats Them All
- 8 Buyer’s Guide
- 9 What Do You Get With The Best?
- 10 What’s the Catch?
- 11 How to Spot the Best Meat Tenderizer Tool
- 12 Conclusion